Thursday 28 February 2013

Did you Know?

That you can burn calories by fidgeting!! Here my wife is always telling me to stop fidgeting, well now I can tell her I am burning calories and she will be happy!! There are a number of ways that fitness minded people can burn a few extra calories, and you don't even know you are doing it.

For instance, those that can't sit still and tend to have a nervous personality may burn more calories than a person who is calm. Because fidgeting can burn up to 350 calories a day. Laughing can also burn extra calories. Scientists estimate that laughing a 100 times is equivalent to a 10 minute workout on a rowing machine....well I intend to to a whole lot more laughing.

Remember to get a good sleep as well, research has found that dieter who get adequate sleep can more easily shed weight.

With Research showing there are so many obese people in North America I thought I would share this little tidbit....so you can fidget away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment