Tuesday 8 January 2013

Better Organization for 2013

So now that the holidays are over, I am focusing on my New Year’s resolution to be better organized at home.I am going to start with my address book, family birthdays and anniversaries. Avoid the frustration of a last minute run to the drug store to get a birthday card that will most likely arrive late.

Update your family friend birthday list now and organize by month. Purchase birthday cards in bulk so that you have them for all occasions. Don’t forget to get thank you and blank cards as well.
Sit down at the end of every month and fill out everyone’s cards and have them ready for the mail at the beginning of the month. Imagine your card arriving early and spreading warm wishes a few weeks longer than normal! Whew…I
feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment