Saturday 24 December 2011

THINKING OF SELLING?

REMAX SELLS THE MOST HOMES AND HAS THE MOST BUYERS.*

I will work harder and smarter to sell your home.
I will market your home on multiple websites.
I will use print, social media and online virtual tours.
I will host open houses and use full color feature sheets.
I am an expert negotiator and I will work hard to get you
the highest price possible while providing exceptional customer service.

Do you want to know what your home is worth?
I will email you all recent sales in your area for you to compare. Just call or email and tell me:
What AREA and I will email them to you IMMEDIATELY.
Call Today for your FREE No Obligation Market Evaluation!!
Cell - 250.864.7893
Email - Steve@SteveHigginsRealEstate.com

SERVING KELOWNA AND AREA.

*Based on MLS® Sold Units as Reported by OMREB in 2010 for Central Okanagan.
Not intended to solicit properties currently under contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment