- De-clutter, de-clutter the more space you create, the bigger the house feels and the more money people are willing to spend.
- Depersonalize your home. Buyers want to come in and see the home as their home.
- Prospective buyers look everywhere, don't hide things make sure everywhere is presentable.
- Your house should smell clean, not air freshener clean as that can turn a person off fast and this is the first impression they will have of your home!
- Hide all evidence of housework. No one wants to think that you only cleaned your house because you had possible buyers coming.
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Selling your home?
Here are a few staging tips;